As you know, we always try to find better ways to deliver your groceries in its freshest state. We value the trust given us when our customers choose to order with us for their weekly market necessities.
Effective August 15th, we will be taking steps towards an improved quality of deliveries and a wider delivery scope.
We will be implementing courier deliveries within the metro to get items to your door even sooner.
- Live in a far-flung area in the metro? We now deliver to you! From Manila to Pasay, to Makati, Quezon City, and even Novaliches or Caloocan, our courier delivery will reach most addresses.
- Track your delivery once your order is picked up from our base and is en route to you.
- Want to make a COD payment? No problem. With our updated delivery scheme, we will be able to accept cash payments through courier too.
As a result of the changes, please find below the adjustments in our minimum order requirements:
How to Use Our Delivery Fees Reference Table
- Please refer to the City in white you reside, and your corresponding Barangay or Delivery Area.
- On this row you will find the Minimum Order Requirement needed to avail of our Subsidized Delivery Fee of just ?100.
- In the event you only need a few items and are unable to meet the minimums, we can still deliver to you! Simply refer to the Full Fare column for your Delivery fee.
- We also encourage you to order your groceries for the week in order to reach the corresponding minimum order requirement for a FREE delivery.
Tip: If the list is a little overwhelming for you, simply type in
your City or Barangay on the Search bar found below this box,
and the reference table will filter the results accordingly.
??Type your City here??