Fresh, pure coconut milk manually extracted from mature coconut white meat and then frozen to ensure freshness. To use, simply submerge package in a bowl of water for 30 minutes to 1 hour to defrost before using. 1 order = milk extracted from 1 coconut, which is roughly 250 grams.
A duck egg's calorie content comes from a mix of protein, fats and carbohydrates. Each egg contains 9 grams of quality protein, which your body can use to support your immune system and maintain healthy skin. This makes up roughly 15 percent of the daily protein intake for an average 150-pound person, according to guidelines published by the Iowa State University Extension. A duck egg also contains 9.6 grams of fat -- a concentrated source of energy -- as well as 1 gram of carbohydrates.
Salted duck eggs are a preserved food made of fresh duck eggs, containing rich nutrients such as fat, protein, various amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, iron, various trace elements and vitamins that are needed by the human body. With a moderate salty flavor, salted duck eggs are ready to eat and can serve as a delicious condiment whose color, flavor and taste are quite appealing. Comes in a pack of 4 pieces.
Labneh is yogurt that has been strained to remove its whey, resulting in a thicker consistency like cream cheese, while preserving yogurt's distinctive, sour taste. This item is made to order, from organic cow's milk yogurt. Requires 48 hours lead time.
Fresh frozen raw (unpasteurized) organic Carabao milk from Nueva Ecija:
- Carabao milk is extremely rich in calcium, and is a good source of minerals like magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Contains less cholesterol, more fat, more calories. It is good for healthy bones, dental health, cardiovascular health, and weight gain.
- Described as “the most complete food”, and is even used in local government health programs to prevent malnutrition.
- Shelf life: Two months in the freezer. When you are ready to drink, transfer bottle in the refrigerator and consume within two days.
- Non-Dairy Beverage
- 32 oz. container
- 30 calories per serving
- USDA Certified Organic
- Free of dairy, lactose, soy
- No sugar added
- Add to coffee, oatmeal, cereal or your favorite organic smoothie
Subscribe to a weekly delivery of our tray of free-range eggs for four weeks and get a P10 discount per tray.
- Products on subscription will be delivered to you automatically every week for a minimum of four (4) weeks, upon which you have the option to renew your subscription. Should you require changes to your delivery, whether you’d like to pause your delivery or ultimately cancel, you may do so before the order cut-off.
- Payments coursed through Paypal shall receive a separate Paypal invoice for their subscription orders.
Our Brie is made from soybean extract, formed using locally-sourced carrageenan and flavored with nutritional yeast and light miso (fermented soy bean paste). It is dairy-free and gluten-free, and it melts like a dream. Ingredients: Pure soy bean extract, coconut oil, cassava flour, white miso paste, nutritional yeast, raw apple cider vinegar, salt, carrageenan. Usage: Our dairy-free Brie can be used in much the same way as dairy Brie. Melt it on a baguette, bake it in pastry, or even spread it on crackers and pair it with apples and grapes.
Cashew based cheddar is great for all sandwich applications and goes perfectly with tomatoes or pickled onions. Ingredients: Ingredients: Cultured cashews, miso, lactic acid, nutritional yeast, vinegar, onion, garlic, mustard, salt, coconut oil, salt
This dairy-free Feta is uncannily similar to its dairy counterpart, with a smooth but crumbly texture and a tangy, herby flavor. It is made from tofu and enriched with oregano, basil, and marjoram, and is perfect cut into cubes and tossed onto a salad with virgin olive oil.
Mozzarella is based on pure soybean extract, formed using locally- sourced carrageenan, and mixed with herbs and fruit, for just the right amount of tang. Ingredients: Pure soybean extract, coconut oil, cassava flour, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, onion powder, carrageenan, salt. Usage: Mozzarella is a great all-rounder as it’s a hard cheese that slices, grates and melts. Obviously it's time to make some pizza!
An aged cultured cashew block-based cheese that acts much like American processed parmesan. Ingredients: Ingredients: Cultured cashews, miso, lactic acid, nutritional yeast, vinegar, onion, garlic, mustard, salt, coconut oil, salt Usage: Great to shave or grate on your pasta like a pro!
The Smoked Gouda is a great all-rounder. Its mellow, smoky flavor is warm but not overpowering, so it can be used to complement any dish, or it can be melted down to serve as the main attraction, on a grilled cheese sandwich or as a pizza topping. It makes a delicious addition to cheese boards.