- Free-range Brown Eggs (half dozen) or Grass-fed Butter
- Grass-fed Ground Beef or Stew Cubes
- Organic Chicken Breast, Legs or Wings
- Organic Pork Chops, Belly or Loin
- Optional: You may also opt for a Seafood or a Lamb Shoulder inclusion in our basket; this will replace one (1) meat and one (1) Egg/Butter.
A single Portobello contains more potassium than a banana – 630 mg per serving – which helps maintain normal heart rhythm and muscle and nerve function, as well as a balance between your fluid and minerals. This in turn helps control blood pressure. Low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in fiber, Portobellos are also an excellent source of copper, which your body needs to produce red blood cells and carry oxygen through your body. They also offer three important B-complex vitamins: riboflavin for maintaining healthy red blood cells; niacin for supple skin and properly functioning digestive and nervous systems; and pantothenic acid, which aids in the release of energy from the fat, protein, and carbohydrates in the food you eat.
The impact of mushrooms on immunity is remarkable. Their curative powers have been shown to improve eyesight, hearing, circulation, impotency, migraine headaches, tumors, and infections. - UndergroundHealthReporter.comButton mushrooms also contain biologically active substances shown to help prevent cancerous cells from forming or recurring. Eating mushrooms regularly over long periods of time has been proven to actually decrease the number of cancerous cells in the body.