- By Stove:
Transfer your frozen chili in a bowl and place in another bowl of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until chili has softened.
Place contents into a saucepan or pot. Cover and heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently; boil 1 minute to make sure it's fully heated, stirring frequently.
- By Microwave: Transfer your frozen chili in a microwave-safe bowl and place in another bowl of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until chili has softened.Cover bowl with a damp paper towel or microwave cover, and heat in microwave, first on Low until ice crystals are gone and you can easily stir your chili, or insert knife into center of casserole. Then cook on High until chili is heated through.
- 100% grass fed Aussie beef, sealed in our Darfresh Skin packaging to ensure all natural juices and flavours are kept in.
- Also known as Scotch Fillet, derived from the Cube Roll (rib eye).
- Renowned for being high in flavor and rich in taste due to the marbling.
- The higher fat marbling will often allow the steak to capture a greater range of taste.
- 200g per pack
Please note: Actual item will weigh between 2 to 5 kilos. Your bill will be adjusted based on the actual weight of the item.
|BEEF CIPHERS||TEETH||Age||MEAT QUALITY|
|YP, YPS, PR||0-6||Up to 36 months||Very tender, pale colour, more developed/mature flavour|
- 100% grass fed beef, sealed in our Darfresh Skin packaging to ensure all natural juices and flavours are kept in.
- 100% Certified Organic.
- 100% ANGUS Beef.
- A delicious and lean cut of meat with a strip of fat, renowned for its flavor and texture.
- 200g per pack