Salted duck eggs are a preserved food made of fresh duck eggs, containing rich nutrients such as fat, protein, various amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, iron, various trace elements and vitamins that are needed by the human body.
With a moderate salty flavor, salted duck eggs are ready to eat and can serve as a delicious condiment whose color, flavor and taste are quite appealing.
Here are some of the many health benefits of Duck Eggs:
- Duck eggs stay fresher longer due to their thicker shell which protect the eggs and extend their shelf life.
- Duck eggs are richer and contain more protein, with more albumen, which makes cakes and other pastries rise to new heights. They are also great for those who bake gluten free.
- Duck eggs have more Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega 3 is thought to improve everything from brain health to healthy skin.
- People who cannot eat chicken eggs, due to allergies, can often eat duck eggs.
- Duck eggs contain more protein and contain six times the vitamin D of chicken eggs.
- On nearly every nutritional aspect, the eggs of ducks are better than chicken eggs. Duck eggs have more magnesium, calcium, iron, vitamin B12, vitamin A, thiamin, etc. per 100 grams.
- Duck Eggs are an Alkaline-producing food, one of the few foods that leave your body more alkaline which is a great benefit to cancer patients as cancer cells do not thrive in an alkaline environment. Chicken eggs are an acid food leaving your body more acid.
- Ducks are healthier to raise. They require no vaccines or de-worming medications; Consuming free-range organic duck meat and eggs is unquestionably the healthiest choice.