Organically grown in a new partner farm in Cavite with ZERO pesticide.
Current harvest features red or magenta flesh.
Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit
- Rich in vitamin C and fibers that help provide an overall healthy body. Dragon fruit is also incredibly low in calories. It will help you feel full for longer times than other fruits.
- Dragon fruit is an excellent source of monounsaturated fats, helping the heart stay in great condition.
- Helps in digestion. Because of the richness in fibers, Dragon fruit aids in the digestion of food and constipation. Eating the flesh and seeds, which contain good protein, will keep your body fortified and satisfied. Studies also suggest that Dragon fruit promotes the growth of probiotics.
- Dragon fruit helps to lower blood glucose levels in type 2 diabetes. Studies also suggest that the glucose found in Dragon fruit aids in controlling the blood sugar level for diabetes patients. As with any dietary changes or modifications, always consult your doctor.
- Dragon fruit helps prevent colon cancer, neutralizes toxic substances such as heavy metal, reduce cholesterol levels and high blood pressure. The presence of high level of vitamin C, minerals and pytoalbumin is regarded as relevant in fighting free radicals and possess anti-oxidant properties.
- When consumed regularly, dragon fruit can help against asthma and cough. It is also rich with potassium, protein, fiber, sodium and calcium.
- Dragon fruit helps to control cholesterol level. Dragon fruit is also rich in flavonoids that are known to have favorable effects against cardio related disease.