BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
Dried Fruit Promo
Other Volume Discounts
Fresh apricots are excellent sources of several important nutrients, including fiber, potassium and antioxidant carotenoids. Although the drying process degrades a fruit’s content of water-soluble and heat-sensitive vitamins such as vitamin C, other nutrients become more concentrated. Consequently, dried apricots provide higher levels of most nutrients, ounce for ounce, than their fresh counterparts.Dried apricots are also high in carotenoids and other potent antioxidant phytonutrients. Dried apricots' beta-carotene content makes them especially rich in vitamin A, providing nearly 47 percent of the daily value in a half-cup serving, according to USDA data.Sfgate.com
The impact of mushrooms on immunity is remarkable. Their curative powers have been shown to improve eyesight, hearing, circulation, impotency, migraine headaches, tumors, and infections.- UndergroundHealthReporter.comButton mushrooms also contain biologically active substances shown to help prevent cancerous cells from forming or recurring. Eating mushrooms regularly over long periods of time has been proven to actually decrease the number of cancerous cells in the body.
A single Portobello contains more potassium than a banana – 630 mg per serving – which helps maintain normal heart rhythm and muscle and nerve function, as well as a balance between your fluid and minerals. This in turn helps control blood pressure.Low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in fiber, Portobellos are also an excellent source of copper, which your body needs to produce red blood cells and carry oxygen through your body. They also offer three important B-complex vitamins: riboflavin for maintaining healthy red blood cells; niacin for supple skin and properly functioning digestive and nervous systems; and pantothenic acid, which aids in the release of energy from the fat, protein, and carbohydrates in the food you eat.
- 163 calories
- 4 grams carbohydrate (including 2 grams of fiber and less than 1 gram of sugar)
- 8 grams of protein
- 8 percent of daily iron needs
Our Gastro Delights Gift Basket is packed with all things celebratory and fun:
- a wonderful red
- a pack of fresh, crisp seedless grapes
- two kinds of paté (batido de sardinas and chicken liver)
- stuffed olives
- a pack of freshly made knekkebrod seed crackers, and
- 250 grams of gouda cheese.
- Product photo serves as a representation. Gift packaging may vary depending on stock availability from our artisan partners.
- Variety of item content may change depending on stock availability.
Get a 5% discount when you purchase 2 packs or more!
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 1 liter Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 500 Mt. Atok Organic Highland Arabica Coffee
- 200 grams Grass-fed Butter, Unsalted
Chef at Home Meal Kit: Bebo’s Organic Tandoori Chicken | Masala Potatoes | Grilled Tomatoes with Basil
- Main: Bebo's Organic Tandoori Chicken
- Side: Masala Potatoes
- Side: Grilled Tomatoes with Basil
Chef at Home Meal Kit: Bebo’s Organic Italian Herb Chicken | Couscous | Organic Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Main: Bebo’s Organic Italian Herb Chicken
- Side: Couscous
- Side: Organic Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Savory: 1 bottle of our Bestseller Regular Hummus (200 ml)
- Sweet: 1 bottle of our new dessert variant, Chocolate Hummus (200 ml)
- 1 pack Knekkebrod seed crackers
Chef at Home Meal Kit: Organic Chimichurri Chicken | Grilled Avocado (or Sweet Potato) | Organic Salad
- Main: Organic Chimichurri Chicken
- Side: Grilled Avocado (May be replaced with potato/sweet potato when not in season)
- Side: Organic Salad with Chimichurri
While all raisins are generally high in natural sugar from grapes, raisins don't provide added sugar. All raisins are similar nutritionally, so choose the one that fits your taste preference. Raisins may offer significant health benefits, such as a reduced risk for developing diabetes and heart disease, according to a review published in 2013 in the Journal of Food Science. However, because raisins are high in calories, avoid overeating them if you want to achieve or maintain a healthy weight. The Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010 suggest getting two servings from the fruit group daily when eating 2,000 calories per day. One-half cup of dried fruit, such as raisins, counts as one serving of fruit.- Fitday.com
Tempeh is a wonderful, highly versatile soy-based meat alternative made from fermenting non-GMO whole soybeans. It’s savory and nutty, and often described as having an earthy, mushroomy taste. It's also ketogenic friendly!To flavor, consider marinating the tempeh before cooking. Tempeh is commonly sliced thin and then pan-fried or grilled, until the edges are crispy. It can also be baked, steamed, crumbled into soups and stews, or added into stir-fries. Use tempeh the same way you would any type of meat or tofu.If refrigerated, tempeh must be consumed within the week. Otherwise store in the fridge for tempeh to last as long as six months.