We are very strict on cancellations after the order cut-off.
We do not stock on produce, therefore whatever order was placed at the time of cut-off has already been forwarded to our farms and partners, and paid for from our end. Your cancellation would mean a loss unto all accounts as the farms will still deliver your ordered items to our base. This results in unnecessary wastage of resources which we are against.
Should you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of canceling your order, here are some options for you to consider:
- You may pick up your order at our base in Sucat, Muntinlupa at your earliest convenience (address shall be provided upon confirmation of arrangements). We can store your order for you, with any sensitive items such as veggies or meats (if any), placed in appropriate chillers.Please note that all items will be turned over to you as is, in their current condition. We urge you to retrieve your order on the next available day.
- The Green Grocer can arrange for a special delivery to you on the next available delivery day, although do keep in mind that your produce would have been days past their harvest. We will bring you your order in its current condition, and should any item be spoiled, we will still need to charge you for all perishable items. These include fresh produce, dairy products, bread, eggs and other sensitive items.We will not be accepting returns at this stage.
- In the event you choose to cancel your order completely, we will be charging a 50% restocking fee.
- Customers who do not claim their order, or refuse to respond to our calls or messages, shall be deemed delinquent and will be blacklisted from using our service to prevent wastage of produce and abuse of our system.
- Unpaid accounts will be reported to the appropriate authorities.