Premium organic baking flour stone ground from America's highest quality dark red wheat. It contains all the precious oil from the wheat germ, fiber from the wheat bran, and protein from the inner endosperm—nothing added or removed. For every whole grain baking delight, from rustic breads and hearty rolls to wholesome pancakes and nutritious muffins. Perfect results, time and time again.
- America's Best Baking Flour
- USDA Organic Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Perfect for Bread Brownies Muffins Cookies Pancakes Rolls Buns Bagels Pizza Crust
As we purchase in bulk, we repack our flour in smaller quantities.
Unlike other gluten-free flours such as almond or coconut flour, cassava flour is very mild and neutral in flavor. It’s also not grainy or gritty in texture – rather, it’s soft and powdery. These qualities, along with the fact that it can be replaced on a 1:1 basis with wheat flour in many recipes, make cassava flour a preferred flour for gluten-free, grain-free baking and cooking. It’s also a great nut-free flour. Cassava Flour has a minimum of 1.5 years shelf life if stored in a clean and dry place at room temperature.
Erythritol is a low calorie, low carb, gluten-free sugar substitute used by many dieters. Erythritol is naturally found in fruits, vegetables and fermented foods. Erythritol has a GI of 0 and 0.2 calories per gram. It does not affect blood sugar and is suitable for a low-carb diet. Its sweetness is about 0.7 of sugar and you may need to use a bit more than sugar.
Coconut butter is a spread made from the meat of the coconut.
Like peanut butter, it can be enjoyed with your favorite fruit, combined into smoothies, blended into coffee, or devoured by the spoonful straight from the jar.Coconut Butter contains Virgin Coconut Oil with Natural Lauric Acid and Natural MCT Oil, is Sugar Free, has Low Glycemic Index, is Non-Transfat, Cholesterol Free, Non-Dairy, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-Allergen and has one year shelf life if stored at room temperature in a clean area. Coconut Butter sometimes shows a noticeable virgin coconut oil separation at the top or bottom layer. This does not affect the quality, it only shows that the product is natural and that no stabilizer has been added.
100% pure and all natural unsweetened cacao powder made from pure, fermented freshly harvested cacao beans. Use this powder in a 1:1 ratio as you would coco powder, the difference is cacao powder has no preservative, additives, emulsifiers or colors and contains high antioxidants and magnesium.
- Add to your breakfast cereal for texture, fibre, good fats and flavour
- Add to smoothies, juices and hot chocolate drinks
- Mix with fruit and yogurt
- Use in cooking and baking to add chocolate flavour and colour
- Garnish desserts
- Use in savory dishes to add richness e.g. stocks and slow cooks
- Add to nuts and seeds as a snack mix
- Make homemade chocolate by adding coconut oil and nectar
Subscribe to a weekly delivery of our tray of free-range eggs for four weeks and get a P10 discount per tray.
- Products on subscription will be delivered to you automatically every week for a minimum of four (4) weeks, upon which you have the option to renew your subscription. Should you require changes to your delivery, whether you’d like to pause your delivery or ultimately cancel, you may do so before the order cut-off.
- Payments coursed through Paypal shall receive a separate Paypal invoice for their subscription orders.