Premium organic baking flour stone ground from America’s highest quality dark red wheat. It contains all the precious oil from the wheat germ, fiber from the wheat bran, and protein from the inner endosperm—nothing added or removed. For every whole grain baking delight, from rustic breads and hearty rolls to wholesome pancakes and nutritious muffins. Perfect results, time and time again.
- America’s Best Baking Flour
- USDA Organic Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Perfect for Bread Brownies Muffins Cookies Pancakes Rolls Buns Bagels Pizza Crust
As we purchase in bulk, we repack our flour in smaller quantities.
Unlike other gluten-free flours such as almond or coconut flour, cassava flour is very mild and neutral in flavor. It’s also not grainy or gritty in texture – rather, it’s soft and powdery.
These qualities, along with the fact that it can be replaced on a 1:1 basis with wheat flour in many recipes, make cassava flour a preferred flour for gluten-free, grain-free baking and cooking. It’s also a great nut-free flour.
Cassava Flour has a minimum of 1.5 years shelf life if stored in a clean and dry place at room temperature.
100% pure and all natural unsweetened cacao powder made from pure, fermented freshly harvested cacao beans.
Use this powder in a 1:1 ratio as you would coco powder, the difference is cacao powder has no preservative, additives, emulsifiers or colors and contains high antioxidants and magnesium.
- Add to your breakfast cereal for texture, fibre, good fats and flavour
- Add to smoothies, juices and hot chocolate drinks
- Mix with fruit and yogurt
- Use in cooking and baking to add chocolate flavour and colour
- Garnish desserts
- Use in savory dishes to add richness e.g. stocks and slow cooks
- Add to nuts and seeds as a snack mix
- Make homemade chocolate by adding coconut oil and nectar