Recommended Cooking Instructions
- If purchased frozen, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Once package is opened, burgers should be cooked and eaten within 3 days. Do not refreeze.
- PRE-HEAT Grill or pan to high heat and cook for 4 minutes per side.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK. Interior of patty will still be red or pick when fully cooked.
- FULLY COOKED when internal temperature is 165F.
- By Stove:
- Transfer your frozen jackfruit in a bowl and place in another bowl of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until it has defrosted.
- Place contents into a saucepan or pot. Cover and heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently; boil 1 minute to make sure it's fully heated, stirring frequently.
- By Microwave: Transfer your frozen jackfruit in a microwave-safe bowl and place in another bowl of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until it has softened.Cover bowl with a damp paper towel or microwave cover, and heat in microwave, first on Low or Defrost mode until ice crystals are gone, or insert knife into center of casserole. Then cook on High until jackfruit is heated through.
Get an additional 5% discount when you purchase 2 packs or more!
Tempeh is a wonderful, highly versatile soy-based meat alternative made from fermenting non-GMO whole soybeans. It’s savory and nutty, and often described as having an earthy, mushroomy taste. It's also ketogenic friendly!To flavor, consider marinating the tempeh before cooking. Tempeh is commonly sliced thin and then pan-fried or grilled, until the edges are crispy. It can also be baked, steamed, crumbled into soups and stews, or added into stir-fries. Use tempeh the same way you would any type of meat or tofu. If refrigerated, tempeh must be consumed within the week. Otherwise store in the fridge for tempeh to last as long as six months.