Bebo’s Famous Chili, now meat-free and vegan.
A delicious hearty, warm hug with the same savory profile as our grass-fed chili you have all come to love. We are incredibly proud of this plant-based dish.
Goes perfectly with our delicious sourdough bread.
A fantastic rendition of an old Filipino recipe, this flavorful dish is made from young jackfruit stewed in coconut milk, moringa and spices. Perfect on a bed of hot steaming rice, quinoa, or enjoyed with our Knekkebrod seed crackers.
- By Stove:
– Transfer your frozen jackfruit in a bowl and place in another bowl of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until it has defrosted.
– Place contents into a saucepan or pot. Cover and heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently; boil 1 minute to make sure it’s fully heated, stirring frequently.
- By Microwave: Transfer your frozen jackfruit in a microwave-safe bowl and place in another bowl of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until it has softened.Cover bowl with a damp paper towel or microwave cover, and heat in microwave, first on Low or Defrost mode until ice crystals are gone, or insert knife into center of casserole. Then cook on High until jackfruit is heated through.
Get an additional 5% discount when you purchase 2 packs or more!
Fresh, pure coconut milk manually extracted from mature coconut white meat and then frozen to ensure freshness.
To use, simply submerge package in a bowl of water for 30 minutes to 1 hour to defrost before using.
1 order = milk extracted from 1 coconut, which is roughly 250 grams.
Forget your low carb diet for one night. This is the perfect accompaniment to a cozy Netflix & Chill evening: ready-to-heat really good chili, a couple of bottles of award-winning wheat craft beer, and good crusty dense bread. Diet resumes tomorrow.
You will receive
- 2 orders of your choice of frozen Grass-fed or Vegan Chili, solo size
- a minimum of 2 bottles of our Lonely Widows Craft Wheat Beer
- 1 pc sourdough baguette