Photo by Jo Cismaru
- By Stove:
- Transfer your frozen jackfruit in a bowl and place in another bowl of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until it has defrosted.
- Place contents into a saucepan or pot. Cover and heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently; boil 1 minute to make sure it's fully heated, stirring frequently.
- By Microwave: Transfer your frozen jackfruit in a microwave-safe bowl and place in another bowl of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until it has softened.Cover bowl with a damp paper towel or microwave cover, and heat in microwave, first on Low or Defrost mode until ice crystals are gone, or insert knife into center of casserole. Then cook on High until jackfruit is heated through.
Get an additional 5% discount when you purchase 2 packs or more!
- 2 orders of your choice of frozen Grass-fed or Vegan Chili, solo size
- a minimum of 2 bottles of our Lonely Widows Craft Wheat Beer
- 1 pc sourdough baguette
Get a 5% discount when you purchase 2 packs or more!
- Non-Dairy Beverage
- 32 oz. container
- 30 calories per serving
- USDA Certified Organic
- Free of dairy, lactose, soy
- No sugar added
- Add to coffee, oatmeal, cereal or your favorite organic smoothie
- Product photo serves as a representation. Gift packaging may vary depending on stock availability from our artisan partners.
- Variety of item content may change depending on stock availability.