Our Keto Survival Kit is the one-stop product bundle you need for all your keto necessities. It starts you off with the following standard items:
- Grass-fed Unsalted Butter: All natural, grass-fed and locally made rich and creamy butter from happy cows in Bukidnon, without any additives or preservatives.
- Keto Almond Loaf: Fluffy white sandwich bread baked fresh using only almond flour, yeast, butter and salt. Gluten free, no sugar, no preservatives, and only 1 gram of carbs per slice!
- Grass-fed Fresh Mozzarella: Freshly made white cheese made from grass-fed Italian milk and packaged in water.
Sourdough Mornings are a wonderful way to start the day. This bundle includes the following breakfast essentials:
- Sourdough Bread, Wheat (1 kg): Wood-fired brick oven wheat sourdough bread baked the traditional way.
- Mt. Atok Organic Highland Arabica Coffee (500 grams): Mt. Atok Arabica Coffee is grown at an altitude of 1,600 meters above sea level. Roasted medium light, this coffee is incredibly smooth, packed in whole beans with roasting date information.
- Peanut Butter with Moringa (340 grams): All natural homemade peanut butter made from imported raw peanuts and sweetened with your choice of muscovado or coconut sugar. Or go keto and opt for the unsweetened version.
- Free-Range Brown Eggs, Half Dozen: Free-range brown eggs from happy and high flying chickens all grown in a family backyard down in Victoria, Laguna. Chickens are truly free range with lush pasturing grounds. They are also antibiotic and chemical free, and only drink malunggay tea.