Buy a minimum of 5 sausages and get 10% discount!
The world's first plant-based sausage that looks, sizzles and satisfies like pork.As we purchase our patties in bulk, you will receive your order repacked and vacuum sealed.
Recommended Cooking Instructions
- If purchased frozen, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Once package is opened, sausages should be cooked and eaten within 7 days. Do not refreeze.
- PRE-HEAT Grill or pan to high heat and cook for 6 minutes, turning frequently.
- FULLY COOKED when internal temperature is 165F.
Photo credit: MarthaStewart.com
Tempeh is a wonderful, highly versatile soy-based meat alternative made from fermenting non-GMO whole soybeans. It’s savory and nutty, and often described as having an earthy, mushroomy taste. It's also ketogenic friendly!To flavor, consider marinating the tempeh before cooking. Tempeh is commonly sliced thin and then pan-fried or grilled, until the edges are crispy. It can also be baked, steamed, crumbled into soups and stews, or added into stir-fries. Use tempeh the same way you would any type of meat or tofu. If refrigerated, tempeh must be consumed within the week. Otherwise store in the fridge for tempeh to last as long as six months.
- Non-Dairy Beverage
- 32 oz. container
- 30 calories per serving
- USDA Certified Organic
- Free of dairy, lactose, soy
- No sugar added
- Add to coffee, oatmeal, cereal or your favorite organic smoothie