Here is a natural alternative to plastic food wrap. Sustainable food storage in the form of washable, reusable, chemical-free cloth wraps coated in pure beeswax. Use the warmth of your hands to form the beeswax food wrap over a bowl, produce, sandwich, or a block of cheese. The wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal. Wash with cool water and gentle soap, and reuse.
Holds up to 1 liter (4 cups) or 1.5 liters (6 cups) of liquids or solids. Chemical free and does not contain hormones like plastic bags and containers. BPA-free food storage containers with a sturdy design. Healthier alternative to disposable ziplock bags and lunch sacks.
- Freeze meats, fruits, nuts, soups, stews, meat sauces, and meal portions with ease
- Freezer and Microwave safe: use in the microwave for quick reheating of food (do not put seal bar in the microwave or it will warp)
- Reusable, food safe (BPA free): Made of food grade silicone material, does not contain any fillers, coating, BPA, BPS, BPF, PVC, phthalates, or any chemicals which can be dangerous to your health
- Thick silicone quality, long lasting: can withstand temperatures of -58°F to 482°F
- Healthy, non-allergenic, non-toxic and safe alternative to using thousands of plastic bags
- Transparent so you can see inside items
- Bag stands up on its own when filled filled
- Can be used over and over again unlike disposable zip top bags