Buy a minimum of 5 sausages and get 10% discount!
The world's first plant-based sausage that looks, sizzles and satisfies like pork.As we purchase our patties in bulk, you will receive your order repacked and vacuum sealed.
Recommended Cooking Instructions
- If purchased frozen, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Once package is opened, sausages should be cooked and eaten within 7 days. Do not refreeze.
- PRE-HEAT Grill or pan to high heat and cook for 6 minutes, turning frequently.
- FULLY COOKED when internal temperature is 165F.
- By Stove:
- Transfer your frozen jackfruit in a bowl and place in another bowl of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until it has defrosted.
- Place contents into a saucepan or pot. Cover and heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently; boil 1 minute to make sure it's fully heated, stirring frequently.
- By Microwave: Transfer your frozen jackfruit in a microwave-safe bowl and place in another bowl of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until it has softened.Cover bowl with a damp paper towel or microwave cover, and heat in microwave, first on Low or Defrost mode until ice crystals are gone, or insert knife into center of casserole. Then cook on High until jackfruit is heated through.
Get an additional 5% discount when you purchase 2 packs or more!
Get a 5% discount when you purchase 2 packs or more!
- Non-Dairy Beverage
- 32 oz. container
- 30 calories per serving
- USDA Certified Organic
- Free of dairy, lactose, soy
- No sugar added
- Add to coffee, oatmeal, cereal or your favorite organic smoothie
- Savory: 1 bottle of our Bestseller Regular Hummus (200 ml)
- Sweet: 1 bottle of our new dessert variant, Chocolate Hummus (200 ml)
- 1 pack Knekkebrod seed crackers