We are happy to announce that we are back online and working to further improve the performance of our site. We have shifted to a new server, and as you surf through our pages, you will find that there is a considerable change in the speed of each page load.
The ordering system is now also faster, as you can now input decimal values for products requiring weight-based orders.
How to Add Weight-Based Products to Your Cart
- For your convenience, the fastest way to place an order is to simply add all your desired items onto your cart. For weight-based items, do not yet adjust their weights.
- When you have completed adding all the items you are ordering, proceed to click on your cart which will reveal a list of all the products you have chosen.
- From here, you can then adjust each weight and quantity accordingly.
- When you are done, don’t forget to click Update Cart for your adjusted weight orders to be applied.
- Proceed to checkout and input your customer information.
As we are excited to have a better performing online home, unfortunately, the road to improvement did come with casualties. The transfer of our website onto the new system has unfortunately wiped a lot of our information, including all customer records and order history. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We kindly ask all customers to (once again) create an account on our website. This will be done only once, and hereon, your information and future orders will be stored in our server for your use and reference.
As we work on completing the migration and getting all product information uploaded accordingly, we ask for your patience and understanding in the next couple of weeks. Do feel free to share with us any feedback, or if you would like to report any part of the site requiring immediate attention. We look forward to bettering The Green Grocer in the most efficient way possible.
Thank you all for your continued trust in our service.
The Green Grocer Team