- Dairy & Eggs
- Fresh Produce
- Frozen Food
- Grains, Seeds & Legumes
- Made to Order
- Seasoning & Spices
- Special Packages
Buy a minimum of 5 sausages and get 10% discount!
The world's first plant-based sausage that looks, sizzles and satisfies like pork.As we purchase our patties in bulk, you will receive your order repacked and vacuum sealed.
Recommended Cooking Instructions
- If purchased frozen, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Once package is opened, sausages should be cooked and eaten within 7 days. Do not refreeze.
- PRE-HEAT Grill or pan to high heat and cook for 6 minutes, turning frequently.
- FULLY COOKED when internal temperature is 165F.
- By Stove:
- Transfer your frozen jackfruit in a bowl and place in another bowl of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until it has defrosted.
- Place contents into a saucepan or pot. Cover and heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently; boil 1 minute to make sure it's fully heated, stirring frequently.
- By Microwave: Transfer your frozen jackfruit in a microwave-safe bowl and place in another bowl of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes or until it has softened.Cover bowl with a damp paper towel or microwave cover, and heat in microwave, first on Low or Defrost mode until ice crystals are gone, or insert knife into center of casserole. Then cook on High until jackfruit is heated through.
Get an additional 5% discount when you purchase 2 packs or more!
A single Portobello contains more potassium than a banana – 630 mg per serving – which helps maintain normal heart rhythm and muscle and nerve function, as well as a balance between your fluid and minerals. This in turn helps control blood pressure. Low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in fiber, Portobellos are also an excellent source of copper, which your body needs to produce red blood cells and carry oxygen through your body. They also offer three important B-complex vitamins: riboflavin for maintaining healthy red blood cells; niacin for supple skin and properly functioning digestive and nervous systems; and pantothenic acid, which aids in the release of energy from the fat, protein, and carbohydrates in the food you eat.
The impact of mushrooms on immunity is remarkable. Their curative powers have been shown to improve eyesight, hearing, circulation, impotency, migraine headaches, tumors, and infections. - UndergroundHealthReporter.comButton mushrooms also contain biologically active substances shown to help prevent cancerous cells from forming or recurring. Eating mushrooms regularly over long periods of time has been proven to actually decrease the number of cancerous cells in the body.
Tempeh is a wonderful, highly versatile soy-based meat alternative made from fermenting non-GMO whole soybeans. It’s savory and nutty, and often described as having an earthy, mushroomy taste. It's also ketogenic friendly!To flavor, consider marinating the tempeh before cooking. Tempeh is commonly sliced thin and then pan-fried or grilled, until the edges are crispy. It can also be baked, steamed, crumbled into soups and stews, or added into stir-fries. Use tempeh the same way you would any type of meat or tofu. If refrigerated, tempeh must be consumed within the week. Otherwise store in the fridge for tempeh to last as long as six months.
Get a 5% discount when you purchase 2 packs or more!